Membership in PFA is by fraternal organization and associated businesses. Business members are referred to as Associate Members.
To be eligible for Fraternal membership, a fraternity must be national or international in character and shall charter its institutional chapters only at appropriately accredited colleges, universities, or professional schools. The fraternity shall be identified by, or related to a field of study or common interest. Member fraternities may also initiate members of other fraternities.
Associate membership is granted to people, partnerships, or corporations that furnish equipment, supplies, or services to member fraternities, subject to approval by the Board of Directors. Associate members enjoy all privileges of membership, withexception of voting and holding of elective office. An Associate Member Liaison, however, is a member of the Board of Directors.
- Annual dues for the fraternity: $250
- National Convention Registration: $275 per person
- Associate Member Dues Only (Not attending convention) - Includes company information on the website and in the Directory handed out at the Convention. Also includes a copy of the most current RFP sent out in August: $250
- Associate Member Dues, Convention Registration, & Exhibit fee for one attendee: $1125
- Additional Convention Attendee: $275 each additional person.
- Additional person from the same associate member company attending convention
- This also includes a person from a hotel exhibiting with a CVB, for example
- Additional Exhibit Table $675
Prospective Members/Guests; You are invited to attend our annual Convention. Please go to the Events/Convention page to sign up. Please do not use the buttons below.
Information provided by you is used to create the PFA Membership Directory which is shared with other PFA members, and used by PFA to communicate with you. Information is not shared with any other parties.
ALL REGISTRATIONS HAVE BEEN PUT ON HOLD UNTIL OUR NEW WEBSITE ARRIVES APRIL 1ST.
To register as a NEW member, please mail your check to the PFA Headquarters Office, 9020 W. Hawthorne Lane, Franklin, WI. 53132
To register as a RENEWAL member, please wait until the new website is up and running.
OUR APOLOGIES FOR ANY INCONVENIENCE AND THANK YOU FOR YOUR PATIENCE!